Having the right media on hand will speed up your creation process. Instead of crawling through sprawling folder structures, or trying to guess file names, you can use metadata to quickly find what you need by searching across countless points of data.
Don’t know the file name or location?
No worries. With the right metadata, you can still find it in a snap!
Here is Your Introduction to Metadata
This video covers:
- The meaning and concept of metadata
- Types of metadata
- The iconik metadata panel
- How to add metadata
- How iconik brings in existing metadata
- Points to consider when organizing metadata
- Metadata views
- How to build a new metadata view